Would you like to know the cheapest way to visit Disney World?
Hotel switching can help you to make the most of any of your stays around the globe but none more so than when you visit Walt Disney World. One of the world’s most popular travel destinations for families, the site is located in Orlando, Florida, USA and has been famous since it first opened back in 1971.
We are all fans of the Disney World resorts as the world of Walt Disney has much to offer for all ages. No matter the weather, you’ll find plenty to do and see and create magical memories that will last a lifetime. An enormous complex, Walt Disney World includes everything you need, including eateries, things to do and hotels. With fun-filled attractions galore and so much to do, it’s no wonder that this is one of the most-booked of vacations.
But with so much to do and see, some families can find it rather expensive and need to take the time to research and find the best and least costly way to visit Disney World. One of the most effective ways of doing this is to use the much-enthused over technique of split stay or hotel switching. This way, you get the best value, location and quality without stress. At Nightly.travel we have the skills and technology to provide you with a website that does all of the hard work. You punch in your details and our system does the rest.
What is hotel switching?
If you’re new to hotel switching or just a bit of a newbie when it comes to travelling with the family, we can tell you how it works. Basically, you take advantage of a whole load of benefits by splitting your stay between a couple of hotels. Often referred to as ‘split stay’ in the US, you can choose which hotels and resorts you want to stay in. A lot of Disney World guests start off their stay by using a moderately luxury hotel and resort and then towards the end of their visit, switch up to a deluxe package, ending their holiday on a high.
It works this way because many hotels are left with one or two nights that they cannot fill and these rooms would normally go to waste because most guests want to book for a whole week or similar period. Because you can mop up these odd days and tack them onto your stay, you can spend 2-3 days in a moderate quality of hotel and then upgrade for the last few days. It truly is a win-win scenario for everyone concerned as the hotels fill spaces and you get superb deals.
What are the benefits of hotel switching at hotels in Disney World?
When you make use of hotel switching during your stay at Disney World, you get reduced room rates, a choice of the best locations and potential upgrades to a more luxurious hotel or resort. When you’re travelling with a family, value for money is top of the list and this is why hotel switching or split stay is so popular with Disney World travellers. This is what you get:
By booking the nights that the hotels have vacant, you merely have to move hotels and get upgrades at a reduced price. When it comes to making your money go further, hotel switching is the way to go.
Staying at the top resorts and hotels may have been out of reach without hotel switching but by moving between two hotels, you can choose the level of quality based upon star ratings and trusted reviews.
Hotel switching allows you to stay in the more expensive resorts and hotels so that you’re more likely to be close to the action. Forget long walks and buses or taxis – by looking at the best locations available when you switch, you can move the whole family to where you want to be without having to pay more.
How do I organise my hotel switch or split stay?
Our site does it all for you. With a website built using a high-speed, proprietary algorithm, once you enter your details at Nightly.travel, the system will provide you with a list of switch options based upon price, location and star rating. You then choose the one that best suits you and your family.
There are a few things to remember when you book your Disney World split stay:
– This will not be a problem as on the day of your switch, take your bags to ‘[Bell Services](http://resortloop.com/walt-disney-world-split-stays/ " target="_blank)’ and they’ll send them to the new hotel or resort. This may take a few hours so you can use the time at your new hotel, exploring and enjoying the fun.
– you can use this as normal. All you have to do is tell the staff at Disney that you’ll be arriving and departing from different hotels.
Food dining plan
– if you use this service, the dining plans will be added to each reservation separately as you cannot have the plan extended from the first hotel to the second.
Check-out and check-in
- is 11:00 and check-in usually between 13:00 and 15:00, with the Disney Deluxe Villas being 16:00. If your room is not ready upon arrival, ask the front desk message service to let you know when it will be ready. You’ll not be carrying luggage around as this will be transferred by Disney so spend the time in the parks, shops and restaurants and chill out!
You only need to book two hotels
– we only ever offer two hotels, because we've found that creates the perfect balance between price, quality and location. This way, you’ll find the switch between hotels with your family straightforward and trouble free.
How do I know where to stay in Walt Disney World?
At Nightly.travel we offer the full range of Walt Disney World resorts and hotels so you’re always sure to find something to suit your taste and your budget. Because our clever website does all of the hard work, you can make your trip to Disney World even more memorable by experiencing luxury accommodation and top-notch locations at a price that you can afford. Your family deserve a real treat so make sure they don’t miss out by using hotel switching!